GROMUTUAL BERHAD (625034-X)
Summary of the key matters discussed at the 15th Annual General Meeting held at Multifunction Room 1, Level 7, Austin 18, Jalan Austin Perdana 3, Taman Austin Perdana, 81100 Johor Bahru, Johor, Malaysia on Monday, 28 May 2018 at 10.00 a.m.
The Board of Directors has unanimously appointed Mr Tan Hoon Kiat @ Tan Hoon Siong (“the Chairman”) as the Chairman of 15th Annual General Meeting. The Chairman called the meeting to order at 10.00 a.m. after confirmation of the requisite quorum being present pursuant to Article 65 of the Company’s Articles of Association comprising part of the Company’s Constitution. The Chairman highlighted to the shareholders that pursuant to Paragraph 8.29A of the Main Market Listing Requirements of Bursa Malaysia Securities Berhad, all resolutions set out in the notice of the AGM must be voted by way of poll.
As there was no question from the shareholders, the following Ordinary Resolutions were voted by way of poll and were duly passed by the shareholders at the 15th Annual General Meeting held on 28 May 2018:-
- Received the Statutory Financial Statements for the year ended 31 December 2017 together with the Directors’ and Auditors’ Reports thereon;
- Approval of the payment of Directors’ Fees of RM280,000 for the year ended 31 December 2017;
- Approval of the payment of Directors’ benefits up to capping amount of RM30,000 from the 15th Annual General Meeting to the 16th Annual General Meeting of the Company;
- Re-election of the following Directors who retire by rotation pursuant to Article 84 of the Company’s Articles of Association, comprising part of the Company’s Constitution.
- Ms Chew Kwee Hiok (f)
- Encik Azahar Bin Baharudin
- Mr Yeoh Beng Sang
- Re-appointment of Auditors and to authorize the Directors to fix their remuneration;
- Authority to allot and issue shares pursuant to Section 75 and 76 of the Companies Act, 2016. And
- Continuing in Office as an Independent Non-Executive Director for Mr Yeoh Beng Sang.
There being no other matters to be transacted, the meeting was called to a close by the Chairman at 10.40 a.m. with a vote of thanks accorded to the Chair.